Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Relief!

So I am not claiming to have the most creative blog name on the block, but I am sure glad that I finally have one!!! After deliberating over many, many different things, none of which i liked, I finally thought of my kids toes, because I LOVE THEM!!! Then I began to rhyme with toes, and I then remembered that I love their cute little noses too...so there you have it!!! I should have thought of this days ago, but this is not the first nor last time my mind has failed me lately. Anyhow, it just feels good to be happy with my blog, even if no one ever reads it! Now i can go back to switching between re-runs of The Office and Nancy Pelosi jumping out of her seat every 4th sentence.

2 comments:

Melissa O said...

Robyn, Love the blog. I will definatly read it. I love what you did to the page. It is so cute! I can't wait to keep reading your entries.
love you and miss you
melissa

Tote, Debby, Sammy and Caleb Jimenez said...

welcome to blogland! good to have you! =)
caleb is sitting here with me and he's so excited to see the pictures of the kids! he keeps yelling their names (or his versions of them!)
the blog looks great! good job!!